Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have several sites that I check daily for free patterns. Let me tell ya, the internet sure is nice for free patterns. I get an idea of what I want to do and then search for a pattern to fit. I haven't bought any patterns for several years now. Saves money, I think. I use the extra money for buying yarn and thread.

This pattern is from the JPF Crochet site. Julie Bolduc posts free daily crochet patterns and this is her pattern.

I happen to have quite a few pony beads floating around for using when making scrunchies. Thought that this would make a nice bag. And it does using a varigated cotton yarn and the multi- colored beads. I am thinking that a solid color yarn with beads to match would really be nice. Have to put that project in the list to make in the future.

The pattern worked up quite fast, even though I was working with the beads. It is a fairly easy pattern to work with.

No comments: