Friday, December 25, 2009



There are times that I like to take my laptop computer with for different projects away from home. But I don't want to haul out the big heavy computer bag I have. And at these times, I really don't need to take the power cord, extra discs, etc, just the laptop. I have been looking at the computer sleeves that are for sale in the stores. Well, it got me thinking. Why buy, when I can go to my yarn stash, find some yarn that I like and make a sleeve for the laptop. And viola, I did it in a couple of days. This will help to protect my laptop when I take it some where with me and I can leave the laptop in the sleeve when I do use the big bag.
I used a cotton yarn, size h hook and just crocheted a bag with a flap to fit the laptop. It is gonna work just fine.

No comments: