Sunday, January 27, 2008

January, 2008


After staying away from my blog for quite some time, I thought that it was time for me to get back to it and show some of the projects that I have worked on. This is just a couple and they were done here the past month. First off, is a bag, purse, and coin purse. I made two sets for birthday gifts. The bag and coin purse were taken from patterns that I found on the internet. The purse was taken from a pattern book I have here at home.

I have two birthdays in March that I was needing gifts for. These are two girls, one turning seven and the other nine. Thought that they would like to have something like this. Especially the younger girl who asked me for a bag quite some time ago. All three projects are crocheted. The bag out of knitting worsted weight yarn, purse out of cotton yarn, and the smaller purse out of thread. Three different mediums really. They did work up quite quickly.

No comments: